IBTheme News!

Please check this forum regularly for announcements from the IBTheme staff and details on newly released products!

31 topics in this forum

1. An Update From Sherri

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. Red Pro 4.2.2

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. My Valentine Theme Released!

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. 3 New Themes Released!

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. Twilight Theme Released!

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  6. Soft Blue 4.1 Released!

• 0 replies
    • 3 replies
  7. White Christmas 4.1 Theme Released!

• 0 replies
  • Topics

• I am truly sorry to all of you for my absence lately. As some of you may already know, my husband of 22 years came home from offshore and went straight into the arms of another woman. He left me and he is demanding a divorce but he will not file anytime soon in fear of paying alimony. He took all the money, closed our bank account, cancelled my credit card and debit card and is refusing to help me in any way. He also cost me my part time bartending job as well. I have 2 weeks before the 1st when I lose my house and my car if I can't come up with $1000 total to pay rent and car payment. Please know that I am working around the clock along with Pete & Wotsit to get these themes out to you guys as soon as possible. Right now, my life depends on it. I have no where to go and no one to stay with and no one to help me. I am on my own. I've never been alone before in my entire life and I'm not sure how I'm going to handle this. The first 10 days after he left me, I pretty much stayed curled up in a ball crying and throwing up. My head injury he caused is now healed so I'm able to work just fine, but there is a LOT of things I've been trying to take care of. Unfortunately, I can't afford an attorney to take him to court to get financial support and we don't have many resources in this area I live in to help me since I don't have small children, so I am pretty much screwed. Now you all know what has been going on and why I haven't been here. I thought these problems would just go away, but they only got worse. Now, IBTheme is my only hope for survival. Please know that I am trying very hard to get these themes out. Matt is working on a patch to help fix our export problems with the themes that have custom images. In the mean time, I'm working on a theme that has no custom images, only css edits, so I can at least get something out to you guys a.s.a.p. Sherri  
    • we moved to tier 3 support  with Matt look at the issue may take few days as little unsure why doing this so finally got IPS know its bug and not coding css issue.
    • We been offline due to the server being moved and being upgraded hopefully we all now in sync with the DNS.
    • So Tuesday i have update and no surprise to me find that its issue with the theme yeah that correct so after 10 mins to 20 mins later i show IPS all the ways that provide its not a theme issue that problem need be looked at correctly by them we now waiting for reply might take them 30 mins to read the support topic as did step by step guide on fresh install using different css and getting same results over and over again.
    • Ok update so far IPS moved it to now tier 2 support and working on the ticket but no reply  but i will update you as for plan B seem can't find work around due to the bug  so let hope today we might have update with a way to resolve all the issues.
  • Topics