Azounstone

Genesis Skin - Question re lightning and post icons

13 posts in this topic

Hi,

I like this skin a great deal and am interested in purchasing it for use on our forums but one thing we do not like is the lightning effect on the posts and the quality of the icons used for the post icons. There is also an issue with the alignment as can be seen on the attached image.

My questions are.......

1 - Can the lightning be removed and if so how do we do this?

2 - Will you be addressing the poor quality of the post icons as at present they all have a messy white edge to them?

3 - Can you resolve the image issue?

Regards

Andy

post-4112-126385257483_thumb.png

Edited by Azounstone

Some other bugs incase you are not aware.

Brilliant skin however.

bug1s.png

bug2sr.png

bug3t.png

it's working fine for me in everything?

and to remove the background, just open up a ticket and i'll provide the instructions

Hi,

I have an existing ticket that is currently open and has been escalated.

With regards to the forum drop down sizing issue I can confirm it is fine when viewing a forum using Firefox, IE and Opera but it causes the sizing issue shown in the other persons post above when using Safari and Chrome so it does need adjusting to be fair so that it works for these browsers too.

It does however also cause this sizing issue when using the full editor to reply to this thread in Firefox using a screen resolution of 1920x1080.

Edited by Azounstone

i'm using chrome on a 1280 x 1024 monitor, and i can't go any higher than that, so i can't replicate any of the ones you're showing me

Perhaps Eva can deal with this then as it really does seem such a shame to spoil a great skin with this. After all, a LOT of people use resolutions greater than the one you are able to view it in.

As I just looked at your site, i saw the problem you were pointing out with the forum jump. I'll try and take care of it on your board first

its not just chrome it happens with me but also firefox signthankspin.gifvictory.gif

these are mac bugs

Im on windows 7

The problem occurs when you do not have moderating privileges. It seems if you have mod rights this adds extra options at the foot of the page and everything is correct in terms of the width.

to fix the problem:

ACP > Look & Feel Tab > Edit Skin HTML & CSS > Topic View > Topicviewtemplate

find

<div class="catfoot"><div class="catfoot_left"><div class="catfoot_right"></div></div></div>
and add after:
<div style="clear:left"></div>

to fix the problem:

ACP > Look & Feel Tab > Edit Skin HTML & CSS > Topic View > Topicviewtemplate

find

<div class="catfoot"><div class="catfoot_left"><div class="catfoot_right"></div></div></div>
and add after:
<div style="clear:left"></div>

Which error will this fix?

This one?

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/2079/bug2sr.png