Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Infusion 3.3 + Web template

3 posts in this topic

So im going to assume that Infusion 3.3. works on IPB 3.3.x ? (As I think 3.3.3 will be out soon, as it is currenly being used on IPS Board)...

Few questions:

When a skin is purchased from here, and added to ones board, are the images n such allowed to be "edited / changed" to something else? (Other than the logo)

Is it possible to see a full view of Infusion website template? (And does it work well with IP.Content?)

Are most of the skins here (mainly infusion) compatible with IP.Chat, or will changes / edits need to be made to match the colors with the skin?

I think that is all the questions I have for now...

(I actually found IBSkins site through a client of mine.. while working on their site, they purchased a couple skins from here, and I liked them. and I found that Infusion fits with my site theme more then some of the other ones)

Infusion does work on 3.3.x unless you're expecting to use Internet Exploder with it ... in which case it doesn't. See the Tracker. I am trying to do a total rewrite of it but I'm only the local amateur. Skins here are compatible with Invision apps including IP.Chat.

Purchase copyright removal and you can alter anything except the color:

Not trying to do Evanescence out of business but ... If you have IP.Content you don't really need a template. The only thing I've done to this standard installation is alter the sidebar to the left and alter the background color of the category menu:

Okay, so upon reading the Install / Tos text file... You can change images that are listed in the customize folder when you purchase a skin.

If you want to customize your skin to suit the needs of

your own forums, I have provided a folder which contains

all editable .psd files so that you can add your own

text to the logo or forum buttons using Photoshop. I have

also included all fonts needed for the customizations.

This is what I needed to know... I dont want to change the copyright, or the layout or the design... Just a few images.. As I run an internet radio station, I want to change some of the icons to instruments rather than "diamond" shaped icons.. I do not wish to purchase a customized skin, as $400.00 is well over my budget.. (Internet radio station, not a terristrial station) ;)

Course in looking at the cost of the copyright removal, thats pretty cheapish, and I may look into that with the skin I want...I cant purchase right at the moment.. but soon enough..