andyg

Simplicity Red Custom Work

Hi,

Not sure where to put this so will stick it in here for now.

I purchased Simplicity Red via the IPS marketplace a couple of weeks ago. No problem with it, but it's a refresh to my current skin and the red is a bit too glaring to match the rest of the site which uses #b30000 as the base colour. Is it possible to have custom work done to change the base red on the graphics to a darker shade?

Thanks in advance

Andy

On 12/30/2017 at 8:23 AM, andyg said:

Hi,

Not sure where to put this so will stick it in here for now.

I purchased Simplicity Red via the IPS marketplace a couple of weeks ago. No problem with it, but it's a refresh to my current skin and the red is a bit too glaring to match the rest of the site which uses #b30000 as the base colour. Is it possible to have custom work done to change the base red on the graphics to a darker shade?

Thanks in advance

Andy

Hi Andy,

The request to change the color is not easy item but one we can provide be will be custom job please send support ticket via here and take care you from there.

4 hours ago, andyg said:

Ticket added, quote and invoice received on the 16th January. Invoice paid the same day and I've heard absolutely nothing since. This does not bode well.

I thought seen Sherri reply ? She one does all custom work I am just the guy does the update plus bug fixing.

But I will look ticket now find latest update and find out what going on.