Jump to content

Pete T

News Update

Recommended Posts

IB Theme and IPS Themes have now merged into one big site and this allows both customs to enjoy the big range of themes and now plugins, we have also rebuilt the download area to allow everyone to accress the plugin area. Many people have asked what changed ? first nothing has changed all membership's all valid allow members of IB Theme accress the themes as normal and support is available to every customer using the support forum or support ticket. Then next question people asked why did we close ? This was only safe way to merge to big sites into one make sure all data was transferred correctly but please if any files missing please send me direct PM and i will fix the issue.

Also very good news Sherri has been working on new theme called Happy New Year 2017 and will be ready for the shop for people to enjoy on there site if you not already checked out the theme, its live here under the theme option called Happy New Year (set as default).

I also would like thank every customer of IB Theme and IPS Themes for the continue supporting us and like also wish you all Happy New Year and in 2018 we be bring more new items and looking forward to 4.3.x.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Thank you for the update Pete, much appreciated.

NYE theme looking great thank you.  Just a few font issues you're probably aware of (black text on dark blue background in and hard to see editor font colour issues).

All the best for 2018. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
On 1/9/2018 at 3:41 PM, Woffie said:

Not much action around here

LOL Woffie, but you at least you have your little part of contribution!

Thanks much for the information and updates, Pete and also a very late Happy New Year from me to all.

I've been away for almost 1 month and couldn't log in on my return. Luckily Pete fixed it for me.

Cheers all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
41 minutes ago, Eric BXL said:

LOL Woffie, but you at least you have your little part of contribution!

Thanks much for the information and updates, Pete and also a very late Happy New Year from me to all.

I've been away for almost 1 month and couldn't log in on my return. Luckily Pete fixed it for me.

Cheers all.

Trying to make it look like the site is not abandon, it is a full time job! LOL!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Even I can't make a dead website look like it is not. The decay smell is starting to get strong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Although this is unthinkable, I think we should have empathy as its clear something is sadly very wrong. I'm concerned about Sherri's welfare, you can imagine this scenario at risk of becoming tragic news. The business should be put on hold at least until things are resolved and refunds for non one-off purchases issued where necessary. Pete has worked like hell, bless him but its clear from the theme still being New Years Eve and have the content missing, that something needs to be resolved as the site is still taking orders. I wish Sherri would get in touch and let us know she is okay and what her plans are.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On 2/22/2018 at 4:23 PM, The Old Man said:

Although this is unthinkable, I think we should have empathy as its clear something is sadly very wrong. I'm concerned about Sherri's welfare, you can imagine this scenario at risk of becoming tragic news. The business should be put on hold at least until things are resolved and refunds for non one-off purchases issued where necessary. Pete has worked like hell, bless him but its clear from the theme still being New Years Eve and have the content missing, that something needs to be resolved as the site is still taking orders. I wish Sherri would get in touch and let us know she is okay and what her plans are.

Hi,

As far i know Sherri is fine don't get much update really on that as been hard for her dealing few personal issues i not sure if have Sherri on Facebook but if you do will be available see what going on there, as believe its not for me to say what going on best coming from Sherri directly but that just me. 

In terms the default theme sorry forgot we still had up New Year Eve as using different theme but on topic of themes if and when 4.3.x comes out i will update all themes that i can but may list them only on IPS Community Forum so don't worry there but don't wish close the forum yet out respect of Sherri but i getting very concerned also, and can you let me know what content is missing ?   

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Update on themes IPS have made statement that 4.2.8 will be out Monday to add a patch unsure if any template will be effected to that out and few days later will be 4.3.x beta this allow me then see what changes been made in themes not sure my feedback on terms dev mode going be in there but knowing IPS i would say no but will update you guys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 

I can confirm that 4.2.8 has no template changes more security patch then template just now waiting for 4.3.x beta 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

IB Theme is now updated to 4.3.x Beta 3 :) we working on updating themes any issue please report them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

We have moved hosts so any issues please let us know :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

The news is that IPS 4.3.x could be out as finial version by next week this is not set in stone with another beta due this week, i am working overtime get all theme ready or as many reason before the 4.3.x becomes finial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

We have now updated IB Theme to 4.3.3 that just come out we will soon check if any themes need update if so we will post here so keep updated with latest news.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 11:20 AM, Pete T said:

We have now updated IB Theme to 4.3.3 that just come out we will soon check if any themes need update if so we will post here so keep updated with latest news.

thanks 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

  • Recently Browsing   0 members
     
     

    No registered users viewing this page.

     

Powered by Invision Community

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.