Countdown To Christmas!

Sherri

My Full Time Return

As most of you know, back on August 8th, 2017, my husband of 23 years left me for another woman. 24 days later her returned only to kick me out of my home and put me on the streets ad he moved his new girlfriend into our home. When this happened, I had no place to set up my computer to continue working here on IBTheme and if it were not for Pete and Wotsit, I would have lost my business. I have spent the last 9 months struggling to find a way to heal from the tragedy of losing my home and my husband and try to work to save the money to get in to my own apartment so I could get back to IBTheme. By God's grace and amazing will, I am happy to report that I am ready to return FULL TIME / PERMANENTLY to IBTheme and get the site booming again. Right now, for the next 2½ weeks I'll have to work from my laptop which has me limited on what I can do, but Just 1st I will be moving in to my new apartment and setting up my office to work full throttle. I am going to use these next 2 weeks to catch up on the new coding and everything I have missed so I can get things back to normal as we are use to. A lot has changed, here on the site and within the underlying software and theme templates. I expect to be back up to standards within a week or so, but for now, please know that I am here at my desk working, getting caught up and also working on a new theme design to celebrate my long awaited return. Also, I no longer use my married name. My divorce will be final soon but I've already returned to using my maiden name. Sherri L. Doane

One of the unfortunate things that happened is I lost my desk with hutch and my office chair in all this mess. (long story) I have to save up to get a new one that matches all my office furniture. Thankfully I found on Amazon where they still sell the same desk, hutch & chair so for starters I'll be using a little fold out table & fold out chair to set my computer on until I have made the money to replace the ones I had.

Desk $339 ► https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001DTJRJ2/?coliid=I54TESTO3UPNT&colid=HKID7L09O846&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Hutch $119 ► https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001VNWGMK/?coliid=I2TQ3C1X99QGB&colid=HKID7L09O846&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Chair $84.99 ► https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LCRVXYC/?coliid=I3STYVIGE83W8V&colid=HKID7L09O846&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Total ► $662 for all 3 items

I am excited to be back and I look forward to making you guys very happy with new designs and regular, steady upgrades of all our current designs. If you need any custom work, I will be available for that too.

Thank you,

Sherri Doane

• Like 2

Welcome Back Sherri !!!!!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

nice to hear you are rebuilding your life again, all the luck in the world with that :)

Since your announcement its all gone quite again, you seem to have disappeared again?

Edited by bearback
  • Like 1

No, I haven't disappeared. No worries. I did a windows 10 update and it crashed my computer the night before I was scheduled to move into my new apartment. It was a disaster. I just got my computer fixed and up and running Monday. I'm back to work now. 👍