Volstate

Major issues with themes in 4.3.3

I put a support ticket in for help with the United We Stand Theme. When I upgraded to 4.3.3 the theme broke and it's a mess.  Hoping Pete gets me fixed up quickly.  Just an FYI to everyone who may be considering upgrading to 4.3.3!

17 hours ago, Volstate said:

I put a support ticket in for help with the United We Stand Theme. When I upgraded to 4.3.3 the theme broke and it's a mess.  Hoping Pete gets me fixed up quickly.  Just an FYI to everyone who may be considering upgrading to 4.3.3!

I have replayed to your support ticket.

Pete, I replied to you and right now everything looks a mess here too on the United We Stand theme.  Am I losing my mind...you don't see it?

3 minutes ago, Volstate said:

Pete, I replied to you and right now everything looks a mess here too on the United We Stand theme.  Am I losing my mind...you don't see it?

Yeah break here moment ago as in designer mode 

Oh ok...well if you can figure out my situation I'll be most appreciative. I sent screen shots. 

Yeah seen images but when view site not showing guessing hiding only admin ?

I had to use the default theme...you want me to set it to the United we stand theme so u can look?

I don't have scrolling issue but do see problem with the search did you use upgrade tool or as fresh install ?

Just now, Volstate said:

Upgrade tool

Did you click on replace or keep when using the upgrade tool 

You don't see the scrolling issue?  It's HUGE on my screen.  I'm using Firefox...you think it's a browser issue?

Just now, Volstate said:

I think I chose replace

That could be issue there may replaced bit CSS that not needed and breaking the theme.

1 minute ago, Volstate said:

Ok so what should I do?

I need login in details for admin cp please send via support ticket and look see where gone wrong.

20 minutes ago, Volstate said:

Ok doing it now

ok i need more time on this i see now the big scrolling issue and never seen bug like this tomorrow morning i take deeper look your site and get fixed ASAP i update you via support ticket.

Ok Pete thank you. I'll keep the same login details active until we get this resolved...