Timberwolf

Rough Country and Ivy League Issue

If I have Rough Country or Ivy League as my default theme, anybody not signed in cannot see my site.  They get just a white screen.  If I put it to the default theme, everything works fine.

I'm running IPB - 4.3.3

Rough Country - 4.3

Ivy League - 4.3

Evave - Still waiting on the update.

On 6/9/2018 at 3:10 PM, Timberwolf said:

If I have Rough Country or Ivy League as my default theme, anybody not signed in cannot see my site.  They get just a white screen.  If I put it to the default theme, everything works fine.

I'm running IPB - 4.3.3

Rough Country - 4.3

Ivy League - 4.3

Evave - Still waiting on the update.

How odd will take look still wait Sherri to take look Evave but might get friend mine in shortly give me hand here.

19 hours ago, Timberwolf said:

Thank you.  The sooner the better on the first 2 themes issue.

I believe i have idea why the issue is showing on your site, did you click upgrade theme via admin cp ? or was it fresh install ?

5 hours ago, Pete T said:

I believe i have idea why the issue is showing on your site, did you click upgrade theme via admin cp ? or was it fresh install ?

When I first noticed it, Rough Country was 4.2.6.  I then did a fresh install to 4.3 and I still have the same issue.  Ivy League is 4.3, which was a fresh install.  

I saw that there was another update for the theme, so I downloaded that and did a fresh install (both the last and this one were 4.3) and I'm still having the same issue.

11 hours ago, Timberwolf said:

I saw that there was another update for the theme, so I downloaded that and did a fresh install (both the last and this one were 4.3) and I'm still having the same issue.

please send support ticket with login details please as here don't have any issue like your bug so need take closer look.

Hi @Pete T.  I'm getting ready to update my site to 4.3.6.  I need to know if Ivy League, Rough Country and Evave are going to be OK as you have them labeled as 4.3.5.  

2 hours ago, Timberwolf said:

Hi @Pete T.  I'm getting ready to update my site to 4.3.6.  I need to know if Ivy League, Rough Country and Evave are going to be OK as you have them labeled as 4.3.5.  

Yes was only few themes needed be updated if get any errors send over.