Countdown To Christmas!

Sherri

Geode 4.3.4 released!

The all new "Geode" theme for IPB 4.3.4 has just need released in the IBTheme shop and premium member download area.

i like this one :D  looking to get a new replacement theme for my forum so might purchase this one later.

if i can drag my self away from my favourite  Cambridge theme, sure Pete will be pleased when i stop using the Cambridge theme ;)

4 hours ago, bearback said:

i like this one :D  looking to get a new replacement theme for my forum so might purchase this one later.

if i can drag my self away from my favourite  Cambridge theme, sure Pete will be pleased when i stop using the Cambridge theme ;)

Lol Cambridge is good theme I going to hide myself few days see how fix few bugs that poping up.

this theme has the same IE11 issues as Cambridge, text being cut off to the right hand side :(

4 hours ago, bearback said:

this theme has the same IE11 issues as Cambridge, text being cut off to the right hand side :(

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.bbbdbaf574ce902f32b81297ff58e098.png

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.30e451d21212bf0db15355efae742635.png

as you see no issues in IE 11 this is 100% zoom in normal default if have different setting let me know not checked Cambridge yet as just got IE 11 reloaded.

what did you change? once I refreshed on each theme the missing text in the post corrected its self in each theme.

6 minutes ago, bearback said:

what did you change? once I refreshed on each theme the missing text in the post corrected its self in each theme.

Done nothing lol

just an update, when viewing a comment text appeared cut off at one end, refreshed browser and all text appeared.

Checking IE11 settings, temporary internet files was set to auto. after googling I changed this setting to "every time I visit a webpage" and now when I visit a comment I can see the text automatically expand fully  and can read all of the text. very strange but this worked for me anyway. :)

ie.thumb.jpg.7154c872ef995410c635cff99050f3be.jpg

On 7/17/2018 at 10:19 AM, bearback said:

just an update, when viewing a comment text appeared cut off at one end, refreshed browser and all text appeared.

Checking IE11 settings, temporary internet files was set to auto. after googling I changed this setting to "every time I visit a webpage" and now when I visit a comment I can see the text automatically expand fully  and can read all of the text. very strange but this worked for me anyway. :)

ie.thumb.jpg.7154c872ef995410c635cff99050f3be.jpg

Thanks update