Ronald

IPBoard 3.4.9 Skins

Hi, I am still running the old 3.4.9 board, due to I have an Arcade forum. The arcade was never upgraded for the newer IPBoard... There are still quite a few of us running 3.4.9 Arcade forums..

My question is: Are any skins still available for our 3.4.9 forums..I checked around on here early today and could not locate any..

I am interested in the Celtic Rose theme skin for 3.4.9 I also would like the Logo the same, except I would appreciate it if one of you could just change the name for me, same fonts, just different name..

Thanks

Ron..

On 9/19/2018 at 12:21 AM, Ronald said:

Hi, I am still running the old 3.4.9 board, due to I have an Arcade forum. The arcade was never upgraded for the newer IPBoard... There are still quite a few of us running 3.4.9 Arcade forums..

My question is: Are any skins still available for our 3.4.9 forums..I checked around on here early today and could not locate any..

I am interested in the Celtic Rose theme skin for 3.4.9 I also would like the Logo the same, except I would appreciate it if one of you could just change the name for me, same fonts, just different name..

Thanks

Ron..

@Ronald sorry delay in replying at moment we don't have 3.4.x themes here as we reset the download/shop @Sherri might have them on here computer.

2 minutes ago, Pete T said:

@Ronald sorry delay in replying at moment we don't have 3.4.x themes here as we reset the download/shop @Sherri might have them on here computer.

Thanks Pete, I did send Sherri a PM last night pointing out my post.. I hope she has the 3.4 skins put away somewhere..

Ron..

Just now, Ronald said:

Thanks Pete, I did send Sherri a PM last night pointing out my post.. I hope she has the 3.4 skins put away somewhere..

Ron..

I am sure she does i lost my copy when my hard drive started play up :( 

2 minutes ago, Pete T said:

I am sure she does i lost my copy when my hard drive started play up :( 

Understandable, hard drives are a hard ship when they let go.. Lets hope Sherri has copies.

Ron.

I still have ALLLLLL the skins I have ever made since I first opened my business back in 2003. I just replied to your PM. :) 

I sent you thumbnails of each 3.4 skin available. I'm hoping to get all the older skins back in the skin shop as soon as possible. A lot of people still use them.

Sherri

• Like 1

Until I can get these all re-added to the skin shop, if anyone wants to purchase one of the 3.4 skins above, just PM me and I'll generate an invoice for you and get you fixed up so the downloads are in your client area.

The price is the same as all our other skins/themes. $20 each. However, with these, if you purchase more than one 3.4 theme, I'll do $20 for the first one and $15 for each additional or if you purchase a premium membership subscription I will send them all to you. :) 

Sherri