Wren

A few questions

First time looking at buying a theme for this platform (and a long time since i have from vbulletin days) - with the themes, am I able to add my forum name in the style used by the theme? or is that a separate purchase?

also - what is included in purchasing a simple logo designed compared to a premium custom design - thanks very much

1 hour ago, Wren said:

First time looking at buying a theme for this platform (and a long time since i have from vbulletin days) - with the themes, am I able to add my forum name in the style used by the theme? or is that a separate purchase?

also - what is included in purchasing a simple logo designed compared to a premium custom design - thanks very much

Hi Wren,

With all themes here you have two options with the logo, the first is every theme is packed with its own PSD so you can edit to your own name and colour etc or option two is for little bit extra order custom logo that be done by @Sherri meets your requirement i do hope i answered the question for you.

• Like 1