Countdown To Christmas!

foxx

All Access Membership?

Apologies if I have simply missed it but I don't see where there is an option to purchase the all access membership that is mentioned on the front page. I don't know that I will buy just shopping at the moment.

BTW, beautiful work.

Thanks!

Dan

• Like 1

Thank you Pete. I have to ask, can the header image be replaced on my end?

12 minutes ago, foxx said:

Thank you Pete. I have to ask, can the header image be replaced on my end?

All themes have PSD so should be fine if have Photoshop if not we offer custom logo from $5

I have a logo already, not sure if it is PSD though. Still work?

8 minutes ago, foxx said:

I have a logo already, not sure if it is PSD though. Still work?

no what is if wanted use current same logo design there is PSD but if you have logo use yours using the logo settings in Admin CP in the theme area.

@foxx, Welcome to IBTheme! It is great to have you join us.  If you need me to take your logo psd and incorporate it into one of our theme logos to make a custom for you, we do offer that service. There is a simple logo design option that you can purchase if you have your own graphics and/or logo you want me to use in the design and then I also offer a full custom logo design as well. But each theme comes with a logo.psd for that specific theme so you can do a logo text change to add in the title and slogan of your own site.

Your logo MAY work, but if the height is different from the one in the theme, it may look a little off. 

Also, the all access subscription is a hugs money saver. We already have quite a few themes to choose from, but I will be rolling out many many more over the days and weeks ahead. I'm bringing back all our old skin designs and making them into 4.x themes as well as releasing some all new, never before seen designs. I hope that helps. :) 

2 minutes ago, Sherri said:

@foxx, Welcome to IBTheme! It is great to have you join us.  If you need me to take your logo psd and incorporate it into one of our theme logos to make a custom for you, we do offer that service. There is a simple logo design option that you can purchase if you have your own graphics and/or logo you want me to use in the design and then I also offer a full custom logo design as well. But each theme comes with a logo.psd for that specific theme so you can do a logo text change to add in the title and slogan of your own site.

Also, the all access subscription is a hugs money saver. We already have quite a few themes to choose from, but I will be rolling out many many more over the days and weeks ahead. I'm bringing back all our old skin designs and making them into 4.x themes as well as releasing some all new, never before seen designs. I hope that helps. :) 

Hi Sherri,

I am honored to meet the intellect behind the design here. You do absolutely beautiful work.

I have just purchased the Business One & Two Double Theme Pack, just awaiting payment approval. I thought I would give these a try first before possibly going for the All Access Membership. I also ran across a post you made regarding Lifetime Membership, of which I would possibly be interested in if I am satisfied with what I can work with.

Was wondering if I may PM you?

Best,

Dan

Dan, thank you so much for the awesome compliment on my work and for making me smile. :) Yes, you can certainly PM me anytime, or you can email me at IBTheme@gmail.com also.

I am so sorry you had to wait for the approval. I don't know why it did that unless it's because you are a new member. Normally it goes straight through automatically. I just approved it for you.

Sherri

• Thanks 1