Countdown To Christmas!

The Old Man

Happy Halloween 4.3.6 CSS

Hi.

Spotted a couple more CSS issues in the Happy Halloween theme uploaded on Oct 13th (it has the same version number as the previous version so have included the date):

The Chatbox popup emoticon window has the default IBP colours in the top and bottom and also in the search input box.

I was able to quick fix the top and bottom with this, black or transparent seems to work:

.ipsMenu_headerBar, .ipsMenu_footerBar {	
	background: #000000;
}

This fixes the lack of padding gap between the Content Message when shown in Downloads, this is actually an IPS bug they haven't fixed yet which affects all themes:

[data-pageapp="downloads"] .cContentMessage{
    margin-top: 10px;
}

Also, grid layout is broken when using an iPad in landscape mode, the header is much shorter than the rest of the page, either with or without Chatbox enabled.

Hope this helps!

1 hour ago, The Old Man said:

Hi.

Spotted a couple more CSS issues in the Happy Halloween theme uploaded on Oct 13th (it has the same version number as the previous version so have included the date):

The Chatbox popup emoticon window has the default IBP colours in the top and bottom and also in the search input box.

I was able to quick fix the top and bottom with this, black or transparent seems to work:

.ipsMenu_headerBar, .ipsMenu_footerBar {	
	background: #000000;
}

This fixes the lack of padding gap between the Content Message when shown in Downloads, this is actually an IPS bug they haven't fixed yet which affects all themes:

[data-pageapp="downloads"] .cContentMessage{
    margin-top: 10px;
}

Also, grid layout is broken when using an iPad in landscape mode, the header is much shorter than the rest of the page, either with or without Chatbox enabled.

Hope this helps!

I take look this also.

• Thanks 1

The top image is that from iPad ! If so should not be displaying like that.

Hi, yes both from an iPad. The Happy Halloween theme isn't available anymore here, so I can't test on IBTheme.com to see if it's the same here.

3 minutes ago, The Old Man said:

Hi, yes both from an iPad. The Happy Halloween theme isn't available anymore here, so I can't test on IBTheme.com to see if it's the same here.

Try now as was only show as admin Group so Sherri forgot change permission

Hi Pete,

Okay it's fine here in Grid View, so I'm trying to work out why it's not on my site.

I've tried deactivating Responsiveness, Fluid Width, Sidebar on mobile but no difference so far.

What do you have them set to here?

Many thanks.

1 hour ago, The Old Man said:

Hi Pete,

Okay it's fine here in Grid View, so I'm trying to work out why it's not on my site.

I've tried deactivating Responsiveness, Fluid Width, Sidebar on mobile but no difference so far.

What do you have them set to here?

Many thanks.

responsiveness on also sidebar on and fluid width off also try clear you cache 

• Thanks 1