Countdown To Christmas!

NumNum

Installation guide

I just purchased Bucked Up from the IPS community. I noticed there isn't any instructions to upload. I'm a newby. The only option I see is to import the xml file, but there are two other folders with files that I'm not sure what to do with.

4 hours ago, NumNum said:

I just purchased Bucked Up from the IPS community. I noticed there isn't any instructions to upload. I'm a newby. The only option I see is to import the xml file, but there are two other folders with files that I'm not sure what to do with.

Hi the other folder are resources one be for logo if wish to customize it and other the fonts for logo nothing for you to upload, I hope answer your question.

What would the resource for the site logo do? It seems mine is bigger than it should be (grainy)?

25 minutes ago, NumNum said:

What would the resource for the site logo do? It seems mine is bigger than it should be (grainy)?

So the folder should be Fonts this would be any fonts used to makes the logo, then you would have folder called PSD this be logo you can edit in Photoshop then finial folder would be theme and there will only be file need upload as has every item in that .xml.