schtevmal

annual fee

You purchase the theme for $20.

You'll receive free upgrades for one year.

After that one year is up, you'll need to pay the $10 renewal fee to download another full year of upgrades.

This is the way we have chosen to keep upgrade costs down for everyone since IPS is releasing constant upgrades to the IPB software so much these days.

P.S.

You do not have to pay the $10 renewal fee in order to own the theme. You just need to pay the $10 renewal fee once each year if you wish to download upgrades to the theme and not have to re-purchase the theme every time you need an upgraded version.

It's a pretty cheap investment over time, honestly. Most sites have a few skins they use, and a few have just one skin.

In the long run - when you buy the skin one time, and end up paying $10.00 a year for the upgrades from year 2 onward, its an outstanding value. 

Even if you own five of these outstanding looking IB Theme Skins, the cost per upgrade from year two onward is like 3 cents a day per skin. I dunno where your gonna get better skins at such a decent price. Add in the fact that most Invision Community skins here at IB Theme are mainly problem free.

I think it's a no brainer. It motivates them to make better skins in the future. Plus IB Theme run great specials from time to time.   Gotta ❤️ it.

• Like 3

On 12/13/2018 at 1:09 AM, garykva said:

It's a pretty cheap investment over time, honestly.

I totally agree.

Got 5 active themes and waiting for the "Here Comes Santa" 🎅 which I already had activated when it was working with forum software 3.x version.