Hey all nice community you have here, would anyone have a good tutorial on how to place FA into a site? or a plug in- I am doing a classifieds application on my site and need to place many FA icons next to the category.

I have read you should never edit templates and any custom work should be added to a custom.css.

Thanks in advance.

12 hours ago, Noble said:

Hey all nice community you have here, would anyone have a good tutorial on how to place FA into a site? or a plug in- I am doing a classifieds application on my site and need to place many FA icons next to the category.

I have read you should never edit templates and any custom work should be added to a custom.css.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Noble,

i not used the classifieds app in few months but from memory uses same icons as we use for the front of the forum, so if can one could change all but i could be wrong, is the app you have done by InvisionHQ

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Noble said:

Yes the app is from HQ

Ok I take look but very sure will change the forum side to.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Noble said:

No problem Pete, im new to invision is there a general TUT on where and how to add FA ?

Not really any tutorials on how add but would add via custom.css