Sign in to follow this  
Sherri

Photos of my office

Someone had mentioned they were curious to know what my computer setup looked like and someone else asked what my new office looked like, so I thought I would post some pictures for you guys to see where all the magic happens. This is my little corner of the world from about 6:30am until usually 11:00pm almost every day. The computer I use has 3 monitors. I primarily only use the 2 you see on the bottom. The one up top I usually have TV on for background noise unless I'm coding. The nailpolish on the right rarely ever gets used because I hardly have time for stuff like that these days. LOL

Here is the specs on my computer system...

-CyberPowerPC Intel Core i7-4790K CPU 4.00 GHz 8MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1150

-CASE:* Apevia X-Cruiser 3 w/ USB 3.0, Temperature & Fan Control, Side Panel Window

-OVERCLOCK:Extreme OC (Extreme Overclock 15% or more)

-MEMORY:64GB (8GBx8) DDR3/2133MHz Dual Channel Memory

-64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

-2 1TB hard drives

-2 2TB hard drives

-HD_M2PCIE:240GB HyperX Predator PCIe Gen2 x4 (HHHL)SSD - 1400MB/s Read & 600MB/s Write [+286] (Single Drive)

-HDD:256GB SANDISK + 3TB SATA III Hard Drive Combo

-16X Internal Blu-ray Burner, BD-RE, 3D Playback DVD+RW Combo Drive

-VIDEO:EVGA Superclocked ACX 2.0 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 x16

-SOUND:Creative Sound Blaster ZXR 5.1 Channels 24-bit 96KHz PCIe Sound Card w/SNR 124dB, DBPro optical output, Multi-channel surround, SBX Pro Studio, Sound Core3D Processor & Audio Control Module

-POWERSUPPLY:1,000 Watts - Corsair RM1000 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Fully Modular Ultra Quiet Power Supply

-NETWORK:Intel Pro Gigabit 10/100/1000 Network Card

-MOTHERBOARD:MSI Z97A Gaming 9 ACK ATX w/ USB 3.1, 802.11ac WiFi + BT 4.0, 3 PCIe x16, 4 PCIe x1, 1x M.2, 8x SATA 6Gb/s (All Venom OC Certified)

-FLASHMEDIA:INTERNAL 12in1 Flash Media Reader/Writer

-FA_HDD:Vigor iSURF II Hard Disk Drive Cooling System

-CS_FAN:Enermax TB Silence UCTB14 140mm Performance Cooling with Low Noise Profile Fan

-FAN:Asetek 550LC 120mm Liquid Cooling CPU Cooler - Extreme Cooling Performance

-NOISEREDUCE1:Sound Absorbing Foam on Side, Top And Bottom panels

-NOISEREDUCE2:Anti-Vibration Fan Mounts

-12in Cold Cathode Neon Light

-CARE2:Cooler Master Thermal Fusion 400 Extreme Performance CPU - Thermal Compound Optimized for Thermal Dissipation

-CARE3:Professional Wiring for All WIRING Inside The System Chassis - Minimize Cable Exposure, Maximize Airflow in Your System

-SPEAKERS: Logitech 5.1 digital surround sound Speaker System with subwoofer Z906 1000-watt peak power

-MONITORS: Two Samsung Ultra LED 27-Inch Monitors, White with Blue TOC Finish

-PRINTER: Canon PIXMA MG7120 Wireless Color Photo All-In-One Printer, Mobile Smart Phone and Tablet Printing, CD Printer (Print directly on discs) - White

Actually, the video card and motherboard are both wrong on the specs. They had to upgrade me from those because they were out of stock. I can't find the info on what they upgraded me to.

I LOOOVE this computer system. It's my dream system that my husband bought for me last year before the oil industry took a big hit and we had to start tightening our belts. It's really fast and I love all the features. At least the ones I know how to use. I still don't know what 50% of all that stuff is on this thing and I don't know how to use all of it. I don't even have the complete sound system hooked up and it already rattles every window in the house when I have it on. LOL But it's awesome. I am so thankful. The one I had before this had SERIOUS ISSUES. It was hit  by lightening TWICE. I kept having to have it fixed and it would hold me up on getting my work done for days, sometimes even a week or two at a time. It was a nightmare. That's why we decided to invest in one that would do me for several years. Now if I could just get this thing upgraded to Windows 10 it would be perfect.

Office1.jpg

Office2.jpg

Office3.jpg

Office4.jpg

Office5.jpg

WoW... my eye notices things that are similar to what I use.

I just can't work without dual monitors .. thinking now of going to three.

I just can't work without the news channels... lol. My TV is a wee bit larger..

Notice the bottle of pills... can't work with out them. Customers.... very much needed but they give me body pain LOL ( and headache at times )

Coffee Cup with nearly the same verbiage on the side... don't spill the coffee! But Sherri.. where is the coffee cup warmer??

Same Desk Lamp

Same speaker setup,,, yep UP high.

yep.. telephone system on the LEFT... hehe

I wont mention the 'reading' glass's... lol

Little cheater USB cords just hanging out the side draw ...

But.. I got one up on ya Sherri.... I got windows on all the walls !  Nice view I have... and at night it will remind your of Disney World

Nice Setup. Now I have to go get a new computer as mine is not quite as powerful. Also... I just must have one of those drawing tablets!