Jump to content

Star

Evave 4.2.x DEMO PLEASE ?

Recommended Posts

Hi I would like to try this theme Evave 4.2.x before I buy it to see what it looks like on mobile device.

 

Can you please send me link to demo so I can take  look on my mobile phone as well as tablet to see what it looks like I'm sorry I don't want to splash out $20 box just for guess.

 

Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
9 hours ago, Star said:

Hi I would like to try this theme Evave 4.2.x before I buy it to see what it looks like on mobile device.

 

Can you please send me link to demo so I can take  look on my mobile phone as well as tablet to see what it looks like I'm sorry I don't want to splash out $20 box just for guess.

 

Thanks 

We installed theme here if go to bottom see the options and click Evave and will display.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
10 hours ago, Pete T said:

We installed theme here if go to bottom see the options and click Evave and will display.

Thank you will try it trough the day. 2 questions.

 

1. Will this work with 4.2.7 

And 

2. Can I add background image to it? If not can you make it do that there us option to add background image please ?

 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Also there is no top navigation on mobile version of this theme cam you fix that before purchase ? As 98% of my members use smart phone to access my website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On 1/19/2018 at 7:56 AM, Star said:

Also there is no top navigation on mobile version of this theme cam you fix that before purchase ? As 98% of my members use smart phone to access my website.

Screenshot_35.png.693245b5ca564c741879431fd65b9279.png

Your sure talking about same mobile navigation ? 

On 1/19/2018 at 7:47 AM, Star said:

Thank you will try it trough the day. 2 questions.

 

1. Will this work with 4.2.7 

And 

2. Can I add background image to it? If not can you make it do that there us option to add background image please ?

 

Thank you.

We have 4.2.7 installed and no issue have been spotted if was bug we fix it, and background image can be added by you but unsure what theme would look like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I am interested in purchasing this theme, but there is NO DEMO and no other themes available on this site to change and/or choose from. In IBTheme Shop there is only the little small 300 x 300 image that shows hardly nothing.

@Sherri

I suggest that u add and apply large and different screenshot images for your themes so that customers or potential customers can see what the theme looks like. Would make it so much nicer and easier. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
2 hours ago, Sinister said:

I am interested in purchasing this theme, but there is NO DEMO and no other themes available on this site to change and/or choose from. In IBTheme Shop there is only the little small 300 x 300 image that shows hardly nothing.

@Sherri

I suggest that u add and apply large and different screenshot images for your themes so that customers or potential customers can see what the theme looks like. Would make it so much nicer and easier. ?

We removed all 4.2.x theme from here due to fact we using 4.3.x beta 3 and current progress upgrading every theme to 4.3.x final out, i can add other images to the shop if that helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
33 minutes ago, Pete T said:

We removed all 4.2.x theme from here due to fact we using 4.3.x beta 3 and current progress upgrading every theme to 4.3.x final out, i can add other images to the shop if that helps.

I fully understand now. Did not know this site is using a 4.3.x beta3 version. Added images to the shop would be great, but tell u what. Let me wait till v4.3 is officially out and for when Sherri & you officially release the v4.3 version of the theme. Its best that way.

Thank u very much for replying back and letting me know this. I appreciate it. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
1 minute ago, Sinister said:

I fully understand now. Did not know this site is using a 4.3.x beta3 version. Added images to the shop would be great, but tell u what. Let me wait till v4.3 is officially out and for when Sherri & you officially release the v4.3 version of the theme. Its best that way.

Thank u very much for replying back and letting me know this. I appreciate it. ?

I upgraded forum over weekend so that make start on 4.3.x but the answer to your question should you wait 4.3.x depends what version running now ? also i just posted discount code to allow people upgrade.

.I also now update images to the theme you asked about will try get others done next few days as very busy working new framework for 4.3.x and my day job so could be weekend before have all images backup and forum slowly looking better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Thank u very much for the added images. I really appreciate it. The forums cosmetic look on the Evave is not that good. Does not have any separating lines between forums and even when viewing a topic.

Thank u very much, but I will have to keep looking till I find a theme I like. I really appreciate the time u took adding the images. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
4 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Thank u very much for the added images. I really appreciate it. The forums cosmetic look on the Evave is not that good. Does not have any separating lines between forums and even when viewing a topic.

Thank u very much, but I will have to keep looking till I find a theme I like. I really appreciate the time u took adding the images. ?

I will load the theme here again tomorrow as can't remember the overall look as due to so many theme been converted to 4.2.x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I have now added theme here but its not been updated yet to 4.3.x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Powered by Invision Community

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.