Sinister

IB Themes New Feature Idea

Hi Sherri,

This is for you to answer since your the designer of the IB Themes. I do not see any type of... Back To Top Icon button on lower right corner of your themes. This can be coded via jQuery and would definitely add a nice look when viewing the footer section of your themes.Never seen it on your themes.

Just thought I'd mention it even though you probably have been told it b4 and might have even thought of this.

6 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Hi Sherri,

This is for you to answer since your the designer of the IB Themes. I do not see any type of... Back To Top Icon button on lower right corner of your themes. This can be coded via jQuery and would definitely add a nice look when viewing the footer section of your themes.Never seen it on your themes.

Just thought I'd mention it even though you probably have been told it b4 and might have even thought of this.

I am again going to answer this as Sherri not been online for some period we will be adding new item into her themes like back to top and other clever settings as part of 4.3.x, I did one stage make few special beta version but never got any feedback so guessing no problem making new changes.

• Like 1