Timberwolf

Downloads & Member Name

Hi.  I had purchased 2 themes from you, and now they aren't showing in my purchases and my name on here has also been changed and it's not showing me as a customer any more.

Also, 2 of the 3 themes are no longer working after updating to 4.3.1.  These are Rough Country 4.2.x (Which isn't listed in your themes any more) and Evave 4.2.x

8 hours ago, Timberwolf_ipb4_import3381 said:

Correction (as I can't edit) Rough Country is still there.  :) 

I will fix this all themes need be using the 4.3.x in client area/download area can tell theme had please.

Hi @Pete T.  Thank you for fixing my name.  I have Rough Country 4.2.4.1, Ivy League 4.2.4.1 and Evave 4.2.4.

When I go to the download area it says I don't have any purchases.  I purchased these on 09/23/17, my order number was #4243.  Let me know if you need any other information.

8 hours ago, Timberwolf said:

Hi @Pete T.  Thank you for fixing my name.  I have Rough Country 4.2.4.1, Ivy League 4.2.4.1 and Evave 4.2.4.

When I go to the download area it says I don't have any purchases.  I purchased these on 09/23/17, my order number was #4243.  Let me know if you need any other information.

I fix your theme shortly I believe we few bugs in admin cp back few months ago but thought fixed them clear missed few but all be fixed.

5 minutes ago, Timberwolf said:

OK

All fixed theme added back to your account only theme need updating to 4.3 is eveva hopefully fix that one as has few bugs in