bearback

Sad News Pete T Leaving

Really sad news to read you are leaving Pete but understandable and your family comes first, I have always received excellent support and help with any issues I have had in the past. Pete you will be really missed as your an asset to this place. Wishing you and your family all the best. ;)

This now leaves me with a dilemma, do I wait for Sherri to make an appearance and hope she supports and update her themes or look else where for a new theme. Sherri absence again over the last few weeks has been a issue, leaving Pete to struggle on with a bad wrist. I am surprised she has not stepped in and helped or at least made some sort of comment to put peoples minds at rest -_-

2 hours ago, bearback said:

Really sad news to read you are leaving Pete but understandable and your family comes first, I have always received excellent support and help with any issues I have had in the past. Pete you will be really missed as your an asset to this place. Wishing you and your family all the best. ;)

This now leaves me with a dilemma, do I wait for Sherri to make an appearance and hope she supports and update her themes or look else where for a new theme. Sherri absence again over the last few weeks has been a issue, leaving Pete to struggle on with a bad wrist. I am surprised she has not stepped in and helped or at least made some sort of comment to put peoples minds at rest -_-

First thank you kind comments I was to easy discussion to make but when my wife told me going be sometime before she was coming back home due to surgery it only left me one out come and that to leave here, Sherri should be this weekend moving IB Theme as its currently hosted on server I own thought best stay to that period but if don't move it then on 7th April I believe server will go offline.

Hopefully IB Theme will be moved, thank you for letting us know. At least if this place goes offline we know why.

I don't see IBtheme making it.  Sherry is so busy and has so much going on in her life things around here tend to go ignored.  Customer service is going to go back to being non existent along with upgrades.  Bad news for all us IBtheme fans 😟

• Like 1

Pete, it is sad that you are leaving but family always comes first. I am glad though that you are informing us about it rather than leave us hanging here. That was very respectful.

You will be missed Pete. You worked very very hard to keep all the themes updated and then some. I think I agree with Volstate, doubting if IBTheme will make it.

Pete, wishing you all the best to you and your family, hoping that your wife will recover soon after her surgery!

Gutted to read you've had to leave Pete, you will be sorely missed but I understand completely, family definitely is the first priority. Thanks for all the great support and hard work. Wishing your wife a speedy and safe recovery.