Pete T

Important information

Ok this might not effect everyone but please could anyone that paid theme via PayPal cancel there the subscription with your account, also any membership please also cancel any active subscriptions.

From tomorrow you will direct paying me to do all updates and support I don't know if Sherri plans returning but currently the way stuff working is unfair you and myself so end today's.

I can refund any deposits made to Sherri PayPal so if owned any money in any form this needs direct as here or via PayPal at moment the shop payments turn off but active subscriptions will be taken by PayPal still.

The next item will effect or US customers only I am UK based so any support will be now UK time and this will be only Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm any support outside this time frame may not get reply to next day. 

The next part will be make few good changes I going be looking for someone to help me deal support this is ticket support I add post later on this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I did always feel that it was an unfair setup here with Sherri never helping with any support or updates.

Respect to you for taking over, your doing a great job. Thank you 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bearback said:

I did always feel that it was an unfair setup here with Sherri never helping with any support or updates.

Respect to you for taking over, your doing a great job. Thank you 

Thank you for feedback I hope get item moving little quicker and with 4.4.4 now final I need move fast before ips make 4.4.5 or 4.5.x

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Some more updates have started come here so all themes no matter membership or client are now in download area, this reduces the need to upload the file more then once :) also good news to all customers if you buy any theme you now noticed $5 discount has been applied already this is new to here, also with all themes now in the download area i applied tags so any theme will show the version it supports making easier for everyone.

The next stage once finished with download area is make better support topics so soon will start noticing direct link to the support topic so report any bugs or feedback here this will reduce need for support tickets, once this done i be moving on to sorting the themes over IPS this will need lot work as most been left outdated but slowly we getting back to normal also watch out soon be great offer on Memberships and big sale on themes :) 

Membership : To all people that have membership if unable to download any theme under the free files system please PM me i will fix it due to changes made in back office its seem few memberships not working as it should don't panic all membership will remain :)