Sherri

Sherri's "To-Do" List

This is my to-do list. If any of you notice something not working, missing or any other issue, please reply to this thread to let me know and I'll update the list accordingly. I wasn't aware until today that the theme shop wasn't working, the premium downloads are not working, files are missing, the gallery is missing, my portfolio of my years and years of work is deleted. I'll work as fast as I can to get this all restored to how it should be. I'm the kind of person that doesn't like change of any kind, at all, so I'll do my best to get things back to how they always were before.

IBTheme Shop

1. )  Upload all current themes for IPB 4.4.x to the IBTheme Shop
  2. )  Upload all old skins and themes for previous versions of IPB starting with IPB 2.3

Premium Member Downloads

1. )  Upload all current themes for IPB 4.4.x to the Premium Member Downloads
  2. )  Upload all old skins and themes for previous versions of IPB starting with IPB 2.3

Gallery

1. )  Upload my entire portfolio of all my design work for the past 16 years that somehow mysteriously disappeared.

Customer Support

1. )  Insure the support system is working correctly. (I need someone to submit a test support ticket for me.)

Blogs

1. )  Recreate my blog to keep everyone current with me, my current designs in the making and upcoming ideas and releases.

Chat

1. )  Figure out why the chatbox isn't working and get it restored and back on the homepage.

Pages (IP.Content)

1. ) Rebuild the entire homepage (again) and get it back up and running for a site landing page that lets everyone know what's new, what's coming, what's been posted, etc.

Clubs

1. )  Clubs were released during my absence these past 2 years. I need to familiarize myself with this feature and find a creative way to incorporate it into our site for all our members and customers.

Moderators, Support Staff & Testers

1. )  Once all the above is complete, I need to seek out a support team to help me with testing out new themes, moderating the site and helping with support tickets. This will be done after everything else is set up and back to normal.
  • Like 3

On 10/1/2019 at 8:36 AM, Sherri said:

Premium Member Downloads

1. )  Upload all current themes for IPB 4.4.x to the Premium Member Downloads

Any ETA on this? :) 

• Like 1

On 10/5/2019 at 3:48 PM, steph40 said:

Any ETA on this? :) 

All themes are now updated, upgraded, repaired, tweaked and back to normal and ready for download. :D

• Like 2