• & More!

Included in the download:

• Skin XML file for installation
  • Matching Admin CP Theme
  • All fonts used throughout the skin
  • logo.psd
  • team-icon.psd
  • IBTheme copyright and license agreement
  • Links to purchase add-ons like installation, copyright removal, logo text change, etc.

Also works with all these plugins:

• Chatbox + By onlyME
  • Chatbox FREE By onlyME
  • ipsProArcade By ipsProArcade
  • PHP & TXT Widget By Pete Treanor
  • (BD4) Group Legend By Blist Development
  • Who's Online Avatars By Pete Treanor
  • (NB40)Separate Pinned Topics By newbie
  • Who Was Online (Hours) By Pete Treanor
  • Recent Topics By Adriano Faria
  • Widgets Extension By Catzwolf
  • & More!

Optional Add-ons & Services:

⚠️ If you would like to have this theme customized, please CLICK HERE to open a support ticket with Sherri Doane at IBTheme.

• Like 1

Hallows Eve is probably my favourite theme ever, thank you so much!

Spotted a few bugs here and on my own site installation.

1) I think this is site-wide security issue here as opposed to Hallows Eve theme, I can see the Promote buttons and seem to have permission content to Promote to your social media! Yikes!

2) When looking at my profile here and at my own site, I see a broken template message in relation to followers. Only on my own profile though from what I see here.

[[Template core/front/profile/followers is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3) Found another just now after posting the above, code is invisible due to font colour, after inserting via the editor Code button popup. Also the pop up editor box is bright white.

4) Activity Stream pages, possibly too wide as they appear to be going out of view on the left.

5) Store Subscriptions inside the Commerce Store, the heading Subscriptions is black font colour, on a dark purple background. Also the boxes around each subscriptions package are missing their borders.

6) Chatbox (free) - Open the Chatbox emoji option and the text is black, almost impossible to see. Same here.

23 hours ago, The Old Man said:

5) Store Subscriptions inside the Commerce Store, the heading Subscriptions is black font colour, on a dark purple background. Also the boxes around each subscriptions package are missing their borders.

Fixes the Subscriptions header font colour issue:

Add this to your custom.css:

/* Fixes black text on very dark background with matching orange pumpkin color on subscriptions page */
.ipsPageHeader h1 {color: #eb821b}

Edited by The Old Man

On 10/17/2019 at 9:15 PM, The Old Man said:

Hallows Eve is probably my favourite theme ever, thank you so much!

Spotted a few bugs here and on my own site installation.

1) I think this is site-wide security issue here as opposed to Hallows Eve theme, I can see the Promote buttons and seem to have permission content to Promote to your social media! Yikes!

Agree this should allow members or anyone promote.

2) When looking at my profile here and at my own site, I see a broken template message in relation to followers. Only on my own profile though from what I see here.

[[Template core/front/profile/followers is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Template need upating

3) Found another just now after posting the above, code is invisible due to font colour, after inserting via the editor Code button popup. Also the pop up editor box is bright white.

Sounds like template needs uodating

4) Activity Stream pages, possibly too wide as they appear to be going out of view on the left.

Not seen that but could be tweaked via css

6) Chatbox (free) - Open the Chatbox emoji option and the text is black, almost impossible to see. Same here.

Might been new update breaking items

Just realised I posted these replies on Happy Halloween when I was actually referring to Hallow's Eve. Oops!

In relation to Happy Halloween (Boo!) theme, my highlighted blog comment replies (replies to a blog comment) are showing with an ugly default white background.