legion

Chatbox + issue

When using either French Country or White Christmas and you select to use enter for sending a message, the message does not get sent, you have to use the Send button

20 minutes ago, legion said:

When using either French Country or White Christmas and you select to use enter for sending a message, the message does not get sent, you have to use the Send button

How odd as White Christmas been tested using latest version chatbox here.

51 minutes ago, Michael Lachney said:

I'll be more than happy to be a tester of a theme before they are released.

Chat box has a transparent background.

chat_white_christmas.PNG.62d0d178c663769134f36035a554aa6c.PNG

I fixed this i know yesterday i was fixing more issue with the exporting and importing as we build all theme on another site first then export the theme here for more testing, during that same day i needed to turn on designer mode and it killed all work done during the export unsure if that bug here or with 4.4.8 so i going monioring issue more better.

As for beta testing or testing before hits the download area i sure Sherri be ok me send out the copy for finial checks but will check with her as we need less bug fixing after its finished.