Jump to content
Ronald

Celtic Rose

Recommended Posts

I have Celtic Rose on my arcade forum, it is 3.4.

Is there a chance you'll be having Celtic Rose for the 4.4 forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
34 minutes ago, Ronald said:

I have Celtic Rose on my arcade forum, it is 3.4.

Is there a chance you'll be having Celtic Rose for the 4.4 forums.

I know Sherri will be some point updating more 3.4.x to 4.4.x but not sure when and what being updated as yet as she working on few client item this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Yes, it will be upgraded very soon. I'm working my way down the list of old IPB 3.4 skins.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Wish it was done, I could have bought it also today along with the other two I just bought.

Thanks Sherri

 

Ron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I don't think I ever sold more than 2 or 3 copies of that theme. It didn't generate many sales at all. That 1 is going to be extremely difficult to upgrade for IPB4 because they have changed the coding so much that those detailed graphics are going to be limited in the header.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
13 minutes ago, Sherri said:

I don't think I ever sold more than 2 or 3 copies of that theme. It didn't generate many sales at all. That 1 is going to be extremely difficult to upgrade for IPB4 because they have changed the coding so much that those detailed graphics are going to be limited in the header.

Didn't realize that, I bought the skin and had you do the name of the forum for me..  It's a skin that is easy on the eyes..

I'll keep checking, someday you'll get it done and I'll buy it..No big rush..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Celtic Rose always was (and still is)  my alltime favorite. Maybe Sherri could design a simple version of it? The color of this theme is magnificent!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
27 minutes ago, Jas said:

Celtic Rose always was (and still is)  my alltime favorite. Maybe Sherri could design a simple version of it? The color of this theme is magnificent!

Sherri says she only sold two or three, I bought one, Chuck bought one and you bought one, that's three..

 

I see your from Canada, so am I, McGregor Ontario, just south of Windsor..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
1 hour ago, Ronald said:

 

I see your from Canada, so am I, McGregor Ontario, just south of Windsor..

I am in Nova Scotia  🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members
     
     

    No registered users viewing this page.

     
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.