Ronald

IPS Upgrade

Got a notice last night that there is a Upgrade to Version 4.4.10 for security reasons. It also notified me that two theme skins I have will no longer function with this upgrade.

The two theme skins are

1. Red Pro 4.4.7 and 2. Christmas Noel 4.4.9

Do you know about this upgrade and can you fix these two theme skins for me, or is it possible for myself to make the changes.

I upgraded to 4.4.10 and did not see any degradation due to any of the themes I have from here including Red Pro

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 8:06 PM, legion said:

I upgraded to 4.4.10 and did not see any degradation due to any of the themes I have from here including Red Pro

I tried on my demo and it said Cambridge theme needed updating but didn't take note of what the issue is, I know my other theme from another developer was the same but they update there themes as soon as

there's an update or an issue so not an a problem with that theme. Really don't want to risk updating and then there's a problem with the theme as sherri not been on he since end last month and Pete's busy with work.