Sign in to follow this  
The Old Man

Hallows Eve 4.2.5 - Error when using Blogs

Thank you for getting Hallows Eve out in time for Halloween this year!

This theme is great but it has real issues when using either the Blog widget or accessing the Blog application index (the actual Blogs work okay).

The tracker is out of date and link to it missing so forgive me for posting here...

I get an error message, if I remove the recent blogs widget, the error goes away.

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected 'endforeach' (T_ENDFOREACH), expecting elseif (T_ELSEIF) or else (T_ELSE) or endif (T_ENDIF) (0)
#0 /home/xxx/public_html/xxxx/system/Theme/Theme.php(741): IPS\Theme\Cache\_Template->exists()
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/system/Widget/Widget.php(122): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('widgets', 'blog', 'front')
#2 /home/xxxx/public_html/xxx/system/Widget/Widget.php(103): IPS\_Widget->init()
#3 /home/xxxx/public_html/xxx/system/Widget/StaticCache.php(41): IPS\_Widget->__construct('8hul09w55', Array, NULL, 'horizontal')
#4 /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/system/Widget/Widget.php(295): IPS\Widget\_StaticCache->__construct('8hul09w55', Array, NULL, 'horizontal')
#5 /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxxx/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(520): IPS\_Widget::load(Object(IPS\blog\Application), 'blogStatistics', '8hul09w55', Array, NULL, 'horizontal')
#6 /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(148): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#7 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Also on my board forum index, the toggle buttons to open/close forums are floating off to the right.

https://screenshots.firefox.com/k7gXOsB2rPADbDD8/millennium-thisiswhoweare.net

2 hours ago, The Old Man said:

This theme is great but it has real issues when using either the Blog widget or accessing the Blog application index (the actual Blogs work okay).

The tracker is out of date and link to it missing so forgive me for posting here...

I get an error message, if I remove the recent blogs widget, the error goes away.

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected 'endforeach' (T_ENDFOREACH), expecting elseif (T_ELSEIF) or else (T_ELSE) or endif (T_ENDIF) (0)
#0 /home/xxx/public_html/xxxx/system/Theme/Theme.php(741): IPS\Theme\Cache\_Template->exists()
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/system/Widget/Widget.php(122): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('widgets', 'blog', 'front')
#2 /home/xxxx/public_html/xxx/system/Widget/Widget.php(103): IPS\_Widget->init()
#3 /home/xxxx/public_html/xxx/system/Widget/StaticCache.php(41): IPS\_Widget->__construct('8hul09w55', Array, NULL, 'horizontal')
#4 /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/system/Widget/Widget.php(295): IPS\Widget\_StaticCache->__construct('8hul09w55', Array, NULL, 'horizontal')
#5 /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxxx/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(520): IPS\_Widget::load(Object(IPS\blog\Application), 'blogStatistics', '8hul09w55', Array, NULL, 'horizontal')
#6 /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(148): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#8 {main}

Also on my board forum index, the toggle buttons to open/close forums are floating off to the right.

I am having the same issues with Rough Country

On 21/10/2017 at 1:16 PM, The Old Man said:

#8 {main}

can send ticket via support https://www.ibtheme.com/support/

On 21/10/2017 at 3:23 PM, Klink said:

I am having the same issues with Rough Country

and again could you please send ticket via support https://www.ibtheme.com/support/

Once you sent them i take look 2.png